GOAL: Every individual is healthy and safe, and has access to crisis services when needed.
- 23% increase from 2012 in face-to-face crisis calls handled by Mind Springs Health 43 completed suicides in Routt County since 2008 (5 in 2013) (REPS)
- 247 un-duplicated victim services in 2013 provided by Advocates Building Peaceful Communities
- 40 founded child abuse reports in Routt County in 2013 (1 fata1 report) (Routt County Department of Human Services)
- People get help when they need it: Emergency care response team to 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We trained 1,134 community members on suicide prevention. More community members can recognize the signs of a potential suicide and get people to safety.
- People in unsafe situations were moved to safety.