Kate and team,
Thanks so much for putting resources on the united way webpage during this unprecedented time!
The Health Partnership is reaching out to the community to help share critical, local resource information as many community members are and will be facing unemployment due to COVID-19. Please share widely the linked critical Routt County resource lists.
For a quick snapshot, see pertinent & updated resources below this email.
As a key resource in our communities, please connect us directly with any businesses or agencies whom you know would like more information to support their employees. We recognize that during stressful times, navigating resources can be a challenge and our Care Coordination Team and Partnership staff are here to help.
For those who need temporary food assistance and resources, utility, housing and transportation resources, and health care access (primary, mental health, behavioral health, oral):
The Health Partnership | Care Coordinator Team
- CALL: 970-875-3630
- Care Coordinators can help connect you to:
o emergency assistance funds,
o food assistance,
o transportation resources,
o mental health resources, and
o medical care.
Routt Department of Human Services| Caseworkers
- CALL: 970-870-5280. DHS is only doing over the phone interviews for services.
- They encourage everyone to apply online with peak https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/
LiftUp of Routt County | Caseworkers and Food Bank
- CALL: 970-870-8804 – Call ahead of time with name, arrival time and number of people in the home.
- Front desk staff will connect you with the appropriate internal resource.
- facebook page has the most up to date info.
- Hours: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 1 – 5pm; Wed: 10am – 5pm
- Follow of COVID-19 udpates page for up to date information.
For those who need help re-enrolling in health insurance:
Northwest Colorado Health | Health Insurance Assistance
o Provides support for enrolling in health insurance during a life-changing event like loss of employment.
o Steamboat office: 970-871-7330 OR Craig office: 970-871-7324
o Due to upcoming high demand, try both numbers and NWCOH will be able to assist you.
Additionally, you can always reach out to myself or Haley Stewart our Program Manager (CC’d here) as well as our Community navigation Coordinator, Marci Mattox (CC”d here).
In the meantime, please let us know if we can do anything else to help and support you all as well!
The Health Partnership
2720 Lincoln Ave., Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Mailing: PO Box 881753, Steamboat Springs, CO 80488