Goal: All adult individuals and families are self-sufficient.
- 1 in 10 households in Routt County live at or below 130% of poverty level based on Medicaid and CHIP + numbers. (Routt County Department of Human Services)
- 2,353 people were served for basic needs in 2013
- We graduated 9 out of 12 graduates in the Getting Ahead in a just Getting By World class last spring. The nine graduates are well on their way to working their plans they developed in class.
- In spring 2014 there are 19 adults in the Getting Ahead Class determined to change their lives.
- The Bridges out of Poverty Getting Ahead class teaches financial literacy, resources availability and independence from public assistance.