COVID-19 Transportation Resource List

Lift Up of Routt County

Provides gas vouchers for qualifying individuals and families needing to relocate out of Routt County. Must show proof of county residency.

Contact: 970-870-0727 or visit locations in Hayden, Oak Creek, and Steamboat.

Mountain Ride Transportation Recourse Center

Helping veterans, seniors, persons with disabilities or Medicaid travelers with accessing transportation services.

Contact: 1.844.686.7433

People Care West Health Services

Transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and errands, available to all private pay customers.

Contact: 970.874.0136

Routt County Council on Aging

Provides transportation for senior citizens of Routt County to and from meal sites, medical appointments, shopping, banking, and the post office. Transportation services are provided four days per week in Steamboat, three days per week in Hayden, and four days per week in South Routt. Reservations need to be made 24 hours in advance for all transportation services.

Contact: 970.879.0633

Routt County Veterans Affairs- Veterans Assistance 

Provides transportation on for veterans to medical appointments in Grand Junction and Denver.

Contact: 970.870.5469 or visit 136 6th Street, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

Steamboat Springs Transit

Provides daily year-round fixed bus route transit throughout the City of Steamboat Springs between downtown and the mountain.

Contact: 970.879.3717 or visit 1463 13th Street, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

Click here for Steamboat Transit routes.

Leave a Reply